1. What is the minimum telemarketing contract for appointment setting / lead generation / tele sales?
Answer: The minimum telemarketing contract for appointment setting is a two-week contract. One seat will cost $270 a week or $540 for the minimum 2-week contract.
2. How many calls does a telemarketer make per day?
Answer: Depending on the type of contract, a telemarketer is expected to make 150-250 calls a day. We have dialers and inhouse CRM that tracks and records the calls of all agents.
3. Do we get a daily report on the telemarketer's activities
Answer: Yes. We will email you a daily report of the output and agents call disposition. If you have an existing report format, we can also use that.
4. How do I pay for your services
Answer: Rentatelemarketer.net bills you weekly. You can pay via credit card, PayPal or wire transfer.
5. Is there a volume discount?
Answer: Yes. A 3-month contract gets a 5% discount and a 6-month contract gets a 10% discount.